Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics. We have outlined some terms on which we provide services to our clients. It is important that you read and fully understand these before any treatments take place. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to speak to a member of our team.
Appointments & Cancellations
- Initial consultations are free of charge. Reassessment appointments, or any appointment made as a result of genuine concerns about the treatment will also be free of charge. In some circumstances Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics might apply a charge, clients will be notified in advance.
- Time and date of your appointment will be agreed prior to treatment.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, we require at least 24 hours’ notice in order to reassign your appointment time to another client. If you do not provide 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged £50 for that treatment or lose a session if the treatment is part of a course. We also reserve the right to discontinue future treatment with clients who repeatedly cancel appointments without the required notice.
- Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your allotted appointment time, in order to complete any necessary paperwork. Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced. If you are running late, it is important you contact the clinic so we can try and alter your appointment accordingly. If you are late, your appointment may be delayed further so we can attend to other clients who have scheduled appointments.
- Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however, there may be times due to unforeseen circumstances, we may need to cancel your appointment at short notice. In the unlikely event that this becomes necessary we will make every attempt to contact you to inform you of the fact and to re-arrange your appointment for a mutually convenient time. We do not offer compensation if it is necessary for us to cancel your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparations you might need to make prior to treatment taking place. Failure to make any such preparations may result in your treatment being delayed, your treatment time being reduced or extra costs being incurred.
Payments and Refunds
- Unless you have purchased a course of treatments, all treatments must be paid for at the time of the appointment.
- We currently accept payment by cash or cheque.
- Botox Treatments require a payment/prescription charge of £30.00 in advance to secure the booking. This is covers all Botox treatments for 1 year.
- I understand that Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics reserves the right to refer non-payments to debt collection agents.
Suitability and Liability
- At your initial consultation, will assess your suitability for treatment prior to any treatment being carried out. If we consider that you are unsuitable for the treatment you have enquired about, or if we consider that the treatment is unlikely to be successful, we will inform you of the fact and the reasons why we have reached this conclusion.
- Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics is not liable for any economic loss (including loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- It is essential that the client complies with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics regarding the care of a treated area.
- Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics does not allow under 18’s to come into or be treated in the clinic.
- Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics are insured through Cosmetic INSURE.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatment or product purchases. However, if you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment. This policy does not apply to products, which have been used or opened.
Complaints Policy – A Summary
Jacky Thomson Aesthetic Clinics has a written complaints policy, including the stages of the process and the timescale we aim to achieve in dealing with any complaint. A copy of our Client Complaints Procedure is available on request.
Website Usage – Terms and Conditions
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.